Situated in the heart of the Chicago-Milwaukee industrial corridor, the Centrisys home base connects us with some of the finest machining and fabrication shops in the world and allows us to do what we do best – design, manufacture and service separation equipment.
We have repair and service facilities on four continents, a strategic partner in China and support centers located around the world.
Corporate Headquarters – Kenosha, Wisconsin
Centrisys’ management, technical, R&D, engineering, project and service teams are all based in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- 36,000-square-foot new production facility
- 60,000-square-foot repair and service facility
- 20,000-square-foot parts distribution facility
Repair and Service Facility – Stockton, California
- 20,000-square-foot building dedicated to preventative maintenance, repair services and replacement parts for the West Coast
- Full service gearbox and hydraulic repairs as well as re-engineered wear components on all brands of centrifuges
Centrisys – Europe GmbH – Oftersheim, Germany
- 8,000-square-foot repair and maintenance facility
- Repair, retrofit, refurbish and rebuilding for all brands of decanter centrifuges for Eastern and Western Europe
Centrisys – Asia – Chengdu, China
- 100,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and full-service repair center
- Maintenance on all brands of decanter centrifuges in China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and India
Centrisys – South America – Brasil/Argentina/Chile
- 12,000-square-foot full-service repair, retrofit and optimization facility for all brands of centrifuges for the Brazilian market
- CS14-4 centrifuge available for 2 and 3 phase testing
- Sales and Operation headquarters for Portuguese speaking markets in South America
- 17,000-square-foot facility to provide installation, site service, repair, rebuild and centrifuge optimization for all brands of centrifuges for South America.
- Sales and operations headquarters for Spanish-speaking markets in South America
- 17,000-square-foot facility to provide service, repair and centrifuge optimization for all brands of centrifuges along with a full-scale lab for testing