This year’s show provides an ideal opportunity for attendees to take a personal PONDUS tour at the Kenosha Wastewater Facility
The Residuals and Biosolids Conference is North America’s longest running and most successful solids management conference. It provides industry experts with an exclusive opportunity to network with other researchers, thought leaders and practitioners.
EXCLUSIVE PLANT TOUR
Since this year’s conference will focus on achieving resource recovery, Centrisys is offering personal tours to any show attendees interested in seeing this optimized energy resource recovery process firsthand. Just a 40-minute drive away from the conference center, North America’s first, fully-operational PONDUS Thermo-Chemical Hydrolysis Process (TCHP) can be seen at the Kenosha Wastewater Treatment Facility.
This energy-efficient, first-of-its-kind, simple biosolids handling process has redefined wastewater treatment, moving plants toward 100% energy independence and converting the costly disposal of biosolids for beneficial reuse.
Kenosha Treatment Plant
7834 3rd Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53143
Contact Gerhard Forstner to schedule an appointment that works for you: firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 705-9973.
AT THE SHOW
If attendees can’t make it for a tour, we encourage them to stop by and see us at booth #324 and attend the Technical Sessions throughout the show, including:
- Curt Czarnecki of the Kenosha Water Utility presents “Energy Optimized Resource Recovery Project” Monday, April 4th at 2:00PM in 03B.
- Gerhard Forstner of CNP Technology presents “Impact of Orthophosphate On Achievable Dry Cake Solids Content and Polymer Consumption in The Dewatering Process - A Summary from Four US-Phosphorus Recovery Tests and Two Full Scale Phosphorus Recovery Installations in Europe” Tuesday, April 5th at 2:00PM in 13B.
Or the Workshops, including:
- Curt Czarnecki’s “Energy Efficiency for Biosolids Processing” Sunday, April 3rd from 1:30PM – 5:00PM, Workshop C. Register right away to reserve your spot: Workshop Registration. Topics will include co-digestion research and implementation, and other innovative energy efficiency biosolids processes currently installed around Wisconsin.
AND WHILE YOU'RE IN TOWN...
We invite you to join us at the Friends of Biosolids Reception:
- Sunday, April 3, 2016
- 6:00PM to 9:00PM
- At the Milwaukee Public Museum
- 800 W. Wells St., Milwaukee, WI 53233
Networking Reception for the Residuals and Biosolids Conference
We also invite you to join us for the networking reception sponsored by Centrisys and CNP.
- Monday, April 4, 2016
- 4:45PM to 6:15PM
- Exhibit Hall D